Aaaah ~ I am getting lazier and lazier to blog !! >.< ~ Rowr ~
Let's see o-o
Monday -------------------------
It was literature exam ! Quite hard so I hope I pass .... After literature test Sophia, Mei Yu, Pei Ting, Samantha and I go out eat ~ Pei Ting go home early because she sick mah >.< Get well soon ~ (Actually she well already hhes)
Then go Northpoint ~ Weeee ... Thx to Sophia I bought a lot of panda thing =3= Got pencil case, 2 pens and a korean panda notebook :X Like 1 whole set all my money fly ! But is worth it bah ^-^
Go home play audi with my fellow fam members ! :D Then unbelievable thing happen lalalalaaaaaaa~~~~~~~
Tuesday -------------------------
Its DNT exam ! I did not study for it then a lot of mark fly fly away wheeee ... The isometric drawing saved me though ^-^ So I think I should pass bah :B
Then after that Sophia, Samantha, Pei Ting and I jiu go out again ! We just walk walk around randomly end up below my blk agn ~ Then we see see many cat keep touch as they are just too cute ... Hhes !
Sophia was hungry so I lend her more money let her eat chicken rice ^-^ Lucky that old uncle never see me because he busy washing the dishes . Ha !
Then she bad bad mood while she go home dunno why :( Cheer up !
Then audi with Sophia make her not bad mood with my Haito ;D Yeah yeah yeah ... After audi she bad mood again T.T !
Audi in iRainDrop Somore wheee play play play lalala . Then Teach panda the direct proportional ^-^ Yay ~ But his factorisation question is just too hard ! Then sleep sleep le whee ~