Sunday, May 2, 2010
Today damn awesome ! :D
My family and I went to escape ! Hoho ! :3
We even got free admission because this cpl had free tickets so give us de LOL !
Awesome ;D
Then I ride almost all ride sia ~ Only never ride the haunted house and roller coaster because is too scary for me :x
I ride the pirate boat like 13 times ! Too shiock already~
Anymore pleasure I think I moan already . :x Hhe ~
Hmm then got this water ball thing is ride like a hamster ball de ! Hhas so fun ! I run run run too fast then i fall down and roll roll ~ Then again ! :D So fun !!!
Too bad only 2 minutes sia ... D:
Hhas then usual always miss this certain person very badly lor ... Haiz >< ! Lalala ~ I am 14 le so happy ^-^ Hhes ! I want to try my best to improve myself ! I shall jyjy become more positive ! Yeah yeah yeah Must support me alright ?! :D Cya my readers <3
;
5:28 AM
***