Hi my dear readers ! Just to let you all know, I am going to Philippines to spend 2 weeks of holidays there ! >< I'll miss all of my friends in Singapore while I am there . But Since I already am going, I'm gonna chiong learn to swim xD Then come back le I will be like a fish ! LOL Hmmm then maybe some shopping bah =x Hahas .
To Samantha, Pei Ting, Sophia, Jie, Mei, Kor, Jin Yew, Zhi Feng, Kalai and Star, Remember to miss me ! Because I will ! :3 Hhes >< Must remember hor ! Or else I come back I will kick you all de backside ! =x Bleh bleh bleh !
Forever, my love, I will hide in your shadows, never leaving your side . Supporting you, I'll never forget you, ever. All I want is to see you smile and be happy, even if its not for me . It may hurt, but it hurts even more to see you sad . Even if jealousy consumes me whole, I'll still love you ~ (Ps : Star this isnt for you)
Kays .... enough of the drama =x Be happy always :] I'll miss all of you ...
Edit : Eh, I got scolded for telling him to forget me T_T So I edited it ... a little ...