A very boring life ...
It's Me

Call me rain <3
I study in OPSS
My birthday is celebrated every April 30th
Contact me at eve_rayquaza@hotmail.com ;D

Mood

Having a boring sad life ...
What I want

Secret <3
Exit <3

Yuting WeiXiong XM
credits

designer: FIONA MUI
help with html codings: bleah-
brushes: faketragedy
pange
amnesia
inkblack
base image: www.abbygelfand.com

remember?

  • July 2009
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010


  • jukebox



    Leave a message yeah ?


    Friday, August 6, 2010


    OMFG !!! Today celebrate NDP ... the celebration sucks la all sing sing only waste my time =.= sing one song like 3-4 times? I lost count le ... So ya ...

    After go home I CHIOOONG bathe and eat and do this and that sia . Why ? Because later ... I will be going out with Jie, Alex, Yeezi and others :D YAY !Then today I bring like $14 around there only because my mom took my $10 ?! Then I realize ... SHYT EZLINK NO MONEY ... nvm top up $5 first ... D: left $9 ...

    Hhes ^__^ I saw Kyo today ~ She damn cute sia :D She cannot believe my gender for like, one hour omg ! xD Then I saw them I was like so excited inside but I too shy :P LOL


    Then then we go cycle ! Wheeee cycle for like 1 hr then saw kyo and them sia . xD Alex fall down and steer wrong ! xD So funny hhes ! Then he totally cannot catch up with me and jie at all ... BLEH :P TEEHEEEEEEE !~ After we cycle wah very very tired ! We like cycle the whole place 2 time ? Waaah owow DX Leg cramp ... Hhas Alex perspire like a pig man ! He perspire until his whole shirt change colour ...

    Walao halfway we rest right, ALEX GO CHANGE AND TOOK OFF HIS SHIRT ... -faint- Saw his back got tummy also LOL

    We finish cycle we go get a drink, alex treat us all yay ! He buy Yeezi a bubble duckie for her to blow bubbles xD Then walk at the beach take photo whee ~ We sit there until Yeezi friend come then stone .... quite dark le the ships are like damn nice ! Like a lot of lights xD Yeezi go take a photo of Alex being like a loner sia while I sit with my jie talk talk <3>


    Go eat hor, me and jie suan alex like WHOOOO !HHes :P So fun !


    We go eat then I no more money eeks ! =.= Alex go treat me $6 curry I very guilty sia ... damn =X LOL Then he buy same thing as jie ! Hhas then the curry got the fire thing the wax drop to the tray the tray catch on fire i panick like wtffffssssssssss then dunno who go blow then no more le =.= I was like a moron ! D: Hais ... Eat le super full cannot finish sia we all xD

    Then they send me back home <: I am so touched hhes <3>

    Today very happy, talk to jie like lots and lots I feel like I am closer to her le :D Yay ! LOL



    This is all for now; 8:13 AM

    ***